A delicious morning starts overnight!
So easy and tasty! Discover the delicious oat sensation when you soak your favorite oats overnight! Milk, yogurt and berries are among the most popular combinations – but don’t let that stop you from creating endless overnight masterpieces of your own. Simply make it the night before and grab it to go in the morning!
A delicious morning starts overnight. The variations are endless - Have fun!
- Whole milk
- Plain yoghurt or greek yoghurt
- Rolled oats
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Passion fruit
- Pomegranate apple seeds
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Banana chocolcate: Base + banana and chocolate chunks
- Tropical fruit: Base + mango, banana, pineapple and shredded coconut
- Carrot cake: Base + shredded carrot and rasins
- Apple cake: Base + apple and cinnamon
- Chocolate peanut butter: Base + peanut butter, chocolate powder and banana
- Strawberry cheese cake: Base + cream cheese, lemon-zest + juice and strawberries
- Add chia, hemp seeds and ground flax seeds for an extra energy boost
- Use coconut-milk in the base
Suggested dietary swaps in the base:
- Drop the maple syrup and vanilla extract and use some mashed ripe banana as a sweetener!
- For a gluten-free version, just use gluten-free oats!
- The most common mixture is equal parts raw rolled oats, milk and yogurt. You can use 1/3 or 1/2 cup of each. If you don´t have yoghurt, just use milk and oats (my favorite!). You can use any kind of yogurt or milk. Put in the fridge overnight and let them soak up the liquids.
- That’s the base, and the toppings are endless. Add the toppings the night before or the next morning – either way works. Just don’t put anything in you don’t mind getting soggy (i.e. crunchy cereals)
What is your…
Have you tried overnight oats? What is your favorite recipe? Comment below so I can do a recipe inspired by them. Let me know what you think in the comments, rate the recipe if you try it (it helps me improve them for you!), and if you make it at home share it on Instagram with #alalinn som I can see!0