Easy berry jam recipe. Delicious and very few ingredients. I made this with blueberries, but you can use any berry you want. A mix is also great!
Berry jam recipe
Choose your favorite berries and have fun!
- Berries of your choice
- Some fresh lemon juice (tasty and extends the shelf life)
- Some natural sweetener, like honey (I never use sugar!)
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and mix (I prefer adding the honey at the very end)
- Bring to boil and simmer on low heat for 10-50 minutes. Time depending on the amount of berries, or if they are frozen or not. The longer it simmer, the thicker the jam will be. I love a thick jam, so I let it simmer pretty long and stir every 5-10 minutes
- Before pouring the jam in airtight containers, make sure they are clean and sterilized (I normally clean them and put for some time in the oven)
- Store in fridge
I have not written down amounts of the different ingredients. The sweetness of the berries varies a lot. Try and taste so you find out what´s right for your liking.
Courses spread, berries
WHAT IS YOUR…
What is your favorite jam recipe? Comment below so I can do a recipe inspired by them. Let me know what you think in the comments, rate the recipe if you try it (it helps me improve them for you!), and if you make it at home share it on Instagram with #alalinn som I can see!0