Creamy, mild, delicious and healthy smoothie. The combination of the ingredients in this recipe is just perfect! Love having this in the morning.
Creamy matcha spinach smoothie
Yield 2 servings
Nutritious, mild and tasty green smoothie.!
- 250 milliliter / 2,5 deciliter milk of your choice
- 250 milliliter / 2,5 deciliter coconut water
- 2 teaspoons matcha tea powder
- 2 small bananas, ideally frozen
- 2 handfuls of spinach leafs (about 60 grams)
- 1 handful broccoli
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil and/or your favorite nut butter (or nuts)
- Some ice cubes (optional)
Mix all the ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth. Enjoy!
Courses smoothie, beverage
WHAT IS YOUR…
What is your favorite green smoothie recipe? Comment below so I can do a recipe inspired by them. Let me know what you think in the comments, rate the recipe if you try it (it helps me improve them for you!), and if you make it at home share it on Instagram with #alalinn som I can see!0