Easy and quick tortilla roll-ups with prosciutto, cream cheese and rucola.
These roll-ups are one of my favorite dishes, Perfect as a snack, appetizer or as a light lunch. Tasty and fresh, crispy and creamy. Just love it! The variations are endless. This is a basic recipe. Play around with your favorite ingredients!
Ham, cheese and rucola tortilla roll-ups
Try this easy and great tasting recipe. Fresh and tasty, creamy and crispy. I promise you will love them!
- Soft tortillas
- Prosciutto ham (italian), serrano ham (spanish) or other preferred meat
- Cream cheese (I use Philadelphia)
- Fresh rucola
- Other herbs and spices of your choice, fresh or dried. I love adding some salt, black pepper, basil, parsley, coriander, mint.
- Fresh lemon juice
- Spread a layer of cream cheese on the tortilla
- Line up desired fresh herbs and green leafs, spices and ham in the center of the tortilla
- Sprinkle dry herbs and spices, and squeeze some fresh lemon juice
- Start to roll, as firm as possible, from one side
- Eat like this or cut into pieces. (Chill covered with plastic if not having right away)
Inspiration & Ideas, Ingredients to add:
- Soft mild cheese, like brie!
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Feta cheese
Courses tapas, snack, appetizer
WHAT IS YOUR…
What is your favorite roll-up recipe? Comment below so I can do a recipe inspired by them. Let me know what you think in the comments, rate the recipe if you try it (it helps me improve them for you!), and if you make it at home share it on Instagram with #alalinn som I can see!0