My favorite bread. Ever. Spelt flour with oats, chia seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. The perfect balance of soft, healthy, nutritious and tasty. I´ve tried for months to find the perfect recipe. This is it! I absolutely love this bread.
It´s really easy to make as well. No kneading, only mixing. Enjoy! I promise you will love it.
Spelt bread with seeds
The worlds most easy and tasty bread recipe! Spelt bread with seeds.
- 650 grams whole grain spelt flour
- 250 grams light spelt flour or wheat flour
- 60 grams sunflower seeds
- 60 grams pumpkin seeds
- 50 grams sesame seeds
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams flax seeds
- 0,5-1 tablespoon salt
- 1 liter luke warm water
- 50 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams dry yeast
- Preheat oven to 225 ° C (437° F)
- Mix all the ingredients to a loose/fluffy dough. Let raise (covered) for 30 minutes
- Brush 2 or 3 loaf tins with olive oil, fill with the mixture, brush top with some oil and sprinkle extra seed on top. Let raise for 40 minutes
- Place in pre-heated oven (middle) for 40 minutes. Take out and release from baking thins. Again, place them in the oven upside down, (low, on a grate) for 10-15 minutes - this will make them nice and crispy!
- Take out, let cool and enjoy!
- Perfect to slice and put in the freezer. I always make a bunch, slice them, freeze them and take out when needed. They taste wonderful in the toaster (almost even better!)
Courses bread, breakfast
WHAT IS YOUR…
What is your favorite bread recipe? Comment below so I can do a recipe inspired by them. Let me know what you think in the comments, rate the recipe if you try it (it helps me improve them for you!), and if you make it at home share it on Instagram with #alalinn som I can see!2