I love waffles! For breakfast, lunch or dessert! If I had to chose between waffles and pancakes, I would always pick waffles – because they are superior in any way! They perfectly toe the line between crispy, soft and fluffy, and they are equally delicious topped with ham, cheese, syrup, whipped cream or jam! And this recipe is perfection.
These waffles contains oats and chia seeds – and no sugar! Healthy, simple to make and tasty.
OATS AND CHIA WAFFLES RECIPE
- 3 dl flour (In norwegian: Hvetemel)
- 3 dl whole wheat flour (In norwegian: Sammalt hvete, fin)
- 2 dl rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 9 dl milk
- 4 eggs
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- Mix the wet ingredients (eggs, melted butter and milk) in a bowl.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with egg, butter and milk – swirl in little by little
- Rest for at least 2 hours!
- Fry the waffles until golden!
WHAT IS YOUR…
What is your favourite waffle recipe? Comment below so I can do a recipe inspired by them. Let me know what you think in the comments, rate the recipe if you try it (it helps me improve them for you!), and if you make it at home share it on Instagram with #alalinn som I can see!0